The policies, terms and conditions below are applicable to the Willis Construction website located at willisconstruction.com, or any affiliated network of websites (including any versions optimized for viewing on a wireless or tablet device); all email
newsletters published or distributed by Willis Construction; all applications published by Willis Construction; and all other interactive features, services, and communications provided by Willis Construction (“Sites”), however
accessed and/or used, that are operated, produced or maintained by Willis Construction.
This is a legal agreement between you and Willis Construction stating the material terms and conditions that govern your use of the Site. BY ACCESSING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR AMEND THESE
1. Copyright and Ownership. All of the content featured or displayed on the Site, including without limitation text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, narrative sound, and illustrations ("Content"), is owned by Willis Construction, its licensors,
vendors, agents and/or its Content providers. All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Willis Construction used herein (including but not limited to: Willis Construction name, Willis Construction corporate logo, and any
other designs, brands and logos) (collectively “Marks”) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Willis Construction or its affiliates, partners, vendors or licensors. The Site, the Marks, the Content and all related rights shall
remain the exclusive property of Willis Construction or its licensors unless otherwise expressly agreed. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from material found on this Site. You may only use
the Site for the intended purpose for which the Site is being made available.
2. Site Access License. Willis Construction grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the Site and its Content. The Site and/or any portion of the Site or their Content may not be copied, reproduced, modified,
sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any purpose without Willis Construction’s expressed written consent. You will not access or attempt to access Content on the Site through any interface except for the publicly provided interfaces
provided by Willis Construction.
3. Resume Submissions / Inappropriate Content. You may not post or send any unlawful, threatening, defamatory, libelous, obscene, or profane Content or any Content that could be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise
violate any law. You remain solely responsible for the Content of your submission and Willis Construction has no obligation to prescreen any such Content. At any time, Willis Construction may, in its sole discretion, take any action
it deems necessary to cure or prevent any inappropriate Content or behavior, including without limitation, banning you from leaving comments.
4. Third Party Links. From time to time, the Site may contain links to web sites that are not owned, operated or controlled by Willis Construction or its affiliates. All such links are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you
will leave the Site. Neither Willis Construction nor any of its affiliates is responsible for any content, materials or other information located on or accessible from any other web site. Neither Willis Construction nor any of
its affiliates endorse, guarantee or make any representations or warranties regarding any other web sites or any content, materials or other information located or accessible from any other web sites or the results that you may
obtain from using any other web sites. If you decide to access any other web sites linked to or from this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
6. Additional Assistance. If you do not understand any of the foregoing Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions or comments, we invite you to contact us at: email@example.com.
Last Updated: April 24, 2018
Willis Construction has been providing Architectural Precast Concrete building panels and products for the construction industry since 1979. Willis Construction is dedicated to providing Owners, Architects, and General Contractors with the design and engineering expertise necessary to meet the building challenges of today and the future. The quality, durability, and long life of Architectural Precast Concrete, Thinshell, and GFRC (Glass Fiber Reinforced Concrete) systems provide a wide range of design options for virtually every type of building. Contact us to decide which system would be best suited for your next project.